Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chapter Six - The Dream

*The group of five are lying on a hill covered with lush grash, with the starry night sky above them. And beneath them are huge, white, fluffy clouds. The hill reaches above the clouds, and it appears so close to the dark sky. Compared to their
journey and constant active moving, this is peace.*


Yuuna: Where are we? This place is so peaceful.

Akaya: We are in a dream. Destiny's closen place of meeting.

Shinichi: Haha, I wish I could sleep here forever. I feel so calm and relaxed here.

Ichika: Me too.

*Reiza has his eyes closed and enjoys the serenity inside.*

[Voice] (A soft, soothing, feminine voice): My children.

Reiza: Are you Destiny? Where are you?

[Voice]: Haha, Reiza, my form need not be physical. Yes, I am Destiny. And you are my children, the brave Knights I have watched grow all those years, waiting to fulfil the prophecies and to free me.

Akaya: Lady Destiny, we are honoured to meet you. But what exactly is the plan? I know our power is definately not enough.

Destiny: The honour is mine, Akaya. And as Shining Sentinel has already told you, the first step is to seek out the five great lords and have a pact formed with each of them.

Shinichi: But Palluriana is dead. What can we do?

Destiny: The Council of the Skies shall elect a new lord and ve will have the power of Palluriana. However we must wait for them to elect. Currently they are in disarray due to Hallekorr's return and it may be quite sometime before a new Lord is elected. In the meantime we shall have to see and perhaps compromise somehow.

Shinichi: Council of the Skies?

Destiny: Yes, of course, the Sky people, Luridians, have you not heard the legends?

Akaya: I have heard but never thought they would be true. People like us that live in another dimension called Luridia, a small land but pure and glorious. It is said they are led by an Angel. I presume that would be Palluriana then.

Destiny: Yes, Palluriana was their Lord.

Akaya: Lady Destiny, I have heard in legends of a land called Sallukizor, Land of the Dead. Does the place exist? And if so would it be possible for us to seek and revive Palluriana?

Destiny: Always the thinker, Akaya. Sallukizor exists. But from my knowledge, it is not possible. It is impossible for any being to cross from dimensions. Even a Divine Angel would not be able to escape from barriers of Death.

Akaya: Pardon myself, but I have heard a story of one man returning, only for a few days, crippled and diseased.

Destiny: Apologies Akaya, but I have never heard of that tale. If you enter Sallukizor you shall not return. It was Urkanov, Judge of Hearts and Gatekeeper of Yulator and Sallukizor, that created the boundaries. Urkanov decreed that no being shall cross those boundaries twice. Once crossed you will never cross again.

Akaya (mumbling): I will find a way... there must be a loophole to Urkanov's decree.

Destiny: Anyways the second step of our plan is to infiltrate the Kingdom of Dyssyria and to defeat Platine. I will inform you of more later. However your first priority is to gain alliance of the Great Lords. Now, my sons and daughters! Find the ring that holds Kalysha's power!

No comments:

Post a Comment